<Please read all conditions on this and the FAQ page before contacting us for rental>
|Weekend Events||All Day Rates|
These rates do not include cleaning deposit or fees. See below for details.
All day rental time includes set up time, event and clean-up. For multiple day events or additional time needed to set up and clean, contact us for details or questions.
- Rental includes use of the entire second floor plus:
- You provide:
- Linens, Catering, Sound and Décor that does not cause damage, holes or marks in or around the facility (see FAQ)
- Set up and Clean up (see details below)
- Additional insurance for more than 50 people
- Weekly and Monthly rates available upon request.
- Venue management reserves the right to modify or cancel any agreements.
- No access is allowed on the 3rd floor.
- Facility must be left in the same condition as before the event and renting party is responsible for any and all damage to property inside or out
- Arrangement for access is negotiated at time of contract. The key and keypad are not to leave the building. Lost key or keypad replacement cost is the responsibility of the renting party.
- See Contact Us below for questions and bookings
- All pricing is subject to Indiana Sales Tax.
- 20% Discount for Irvington residents on all day or all evening weekend price.
- All room bookings require a 20% refundable deposit required to reserve a date. Refundable if the event is canceled 4 weeks prior to the event.
All events require a Cleaning Deposit. Each Event is responsible for keeping the Lodge clean and damage free. Doing this helps us keep our prices affordable.
We hold a $300.00 Cleaning Deposit for each event and we return it in full to you if you choose to: 1) fully clean the Lodge yourself and 2) we inspect it for approval of the deposit refund. Cleaning supplies are available at the facility.
If you prefer not to clean it yourself, there is a cleaning service charge of $300.00, so the Cleaning Deposit would cover this fee and would not be refunded to you.
Required Cleaning Checklist to receive full deposit refund
- Tables and chairs put away unless instructed otherwise
- All trash cans including the bathroom replaced with new bags
- All trash taken to the outside dumpster in back of the building
- Floors swept and mopped if needed
- Bathrooms and kitchen cleaned, swept, mopped and all trash removed
Insurance and Payment Options
Check, Cash, Credit Card are accepted. Final full balance payment due 2 days prior to event. Event Liability insurance coverage for a minimum amount of $1,000,000.00 is required for events of over 50 people.
- Liability Insurance must be purchased for the event by the client for any event over 50 people. See the FAQ for more info.
Catering, Alcohol and Deliveries
- Outside catering is allowed at no additional fee.
- Alcohol may be served if using a licensed bar with a catering permit.
- Renting party is responsible for coordinating any outside vendors and handling any deliveries to the venue.