<Please read all conditions on this and the FAQ page before contacting us for rental>
NOTE: Adherence to Covid-19 safety guidelines during an event is the responsibility of the renting party. The facility is cleaned and sanitized before each rental.
|Weekend Events||All Day Rates|
(unless otherwise noted)
(8a Sat – 1a Sun)
|Weekday Events||All Day Rates|
These rates do not include the Damage Deposit, Other fees and Insurance. See below for Deposit, Fees and Insurance details.
Venue management reserves the right to refuse a rental and modify or cancel any agreements.
Weekly and Monthly rates available upon request.
Event Deposit and Payment Options
A $400.00 Damage Deposit is required and holds your date.
The Damage Deposit will be fully refunded: 1) upon cancellation 30 days before event OR 2) once the Lodge has been inspected and the condition is deemed satisfactory after the event.
Check, Cash, Credit Card are accepted. Final rental balance must be paid in full 30 days prior to the event date.
Rental requests within 30 days of the event date are handled on an individual case basis.
Deposit Refund requirements
In order to receive the refund after the event, the Lodge property must be in good condition and no excessive cleaning needed; tables and chairs stored; trash emptied; no damage inside or out and no property lost, broken or stolen. Rental is for second floor use only and the deposit will not be refunded if anyone accesses the third floor.
Checklist to receive full deposit refund after inspection:
- The facility and all items therein must be left in the same condition as before the event. This includes putting items back in place (such as lights)
- Blinds are not to be moved without permission from the building owner
- Tables and chairs put away unless instructed otherwise
- All trash, including bathrooms, taken to the outside dumpster in back of the building
- No excessive cleaning required and no damage done to Lodge property inside or out; nothing lost, broken or stolen
- Renting party is responsible for any and all damage to property inside or out and will be charged accordingly.
Event rental details
All day rental timeframes include time for set up, event and clean-up. For multiple day events, contact us for details or questions.
- Rental includes use of the entire second floor only, plus:
- Seating up to 200 people
- Available tables: 23 – 6 ft. Round; 5 – 5 ft. Round; 3 – 6ft. x 29 in. Rectangle and 5 – 8ft. x 29 in. Rectangle
- 175 Chairs
- Food Prep Area with Refrigerator, Sink, Oven for warming only
- ION Total Bluetooth PA Max with microphone and 2 other audio inputs (plus USB port and SD card slot)
- Total of two free building visits include; one initial tour and one extra visit. Each additional visit will incur an access fee
- Elevator available for handicap use and light object lifting (under 2000 lbs capacity)
- Access to the third floor is not permitted
- You provide:
- Linens, Catering, Sound and Décor that does not cause damage, holes or marks in or around the facility (see FAQ)
- Set up and Clean up (see details below)
- Additional insurance for 50 or more people
- Arrangement for access is negotiated at time of contract. The key and keypad are not to leave the building. Lost or damaged key or keypad replacement cost is the responsibility of the renting party. The minimum charge for replacement is $35.00.
- See Contact Us below for questions and bookings
- All pricing is subject to Indiana Sales Tax.
- 10% Discount for Irvington residents on all day or all evening weekend price.
Event Liability insurance coverage for a minimum amount of $1,000,000.00 is required for events of 50 or more people.
- Liability Insurance must be purchased for the event by the client for any event of 50 or more people. See the FAQ for more info.
- If you are having liquor at your event you will need to add – host liquor liability coverage to your policy
- Also, name “Y Enterprises LLC” as the additional insured
- You will need insurance for all days in venue – setup / event / teardown
NOTE: No fire, candles, smoking or smoke machines allowed in the building. No tape or any destructive materials permitted on walls.
Catering, Alcohol and Deliveries
- Outside catering is allowed at no additional fee.
- Alcohol may be served if renter is using a licensed bar with a catering permit.
- Renting party is responsible for coordinating any outside vendors and handling any deliveries to the venue.