<Please read all conditions on this and the FAQ page before contacting us for rental>
|Weekend Events||All Day Rates|
These rates do not include: 1) Cleaning Charge and 2) Damage Deposit. See below for details.
All day rental time includes set up time, event and clean-up. For multiple day events, contact us for details or questions.
- Rental includes use of the entire second floor plus:
- You provide:
- Linens, Catering, Sound and Décor that does not cause damage, holes or marks in or around the facility (see FAQ)
- Set up and Clean up (see details below)
- Additional insurance for 50 or more people
- Weekly and Monthly rates available upon request.
- No access is allowed on the 3rd floor.
- Facility must be left in the same condition as before the event and renting party is responsible for any and all damage to property inside or out
- Arrangement for access is negotiated at time of contract. The key and keypad are not to leave the building. Lost or damaged key or keypad replacement cost is the responsibility of the renting party. The minimum charge for replacement is $35.00.
- See Contact Us below for questions and bookings
Venue management reserves the right to refuse rental and modify or cancel any agreements.
- All pricing is subject to Indiana Sales Tax.
- 10% Discount for Irvington residents on all day or all evening weekend price.
- All room bookings require a $200 refundable Damage Deposit required to reserve a date. Refundable if the event is canceled 4 weeks prior to the event or if refund conditions are met which are listed below.
All events require a non-refundable Cleaning Charge of $300.00, which is in addition to, the rental fee. Each Event is responsible for keeping the Lodge clean and damage free. Doing this helps us keep our prices affordable.
A $200.00 Damage Deposit is required and holds your date. The Damage Deposit will be fully refunded after the Lodge has been inspected and condition is deemed satisfactory. In order to receive the refund, the Lodge property must not be damaged inside or out, excessively dirty and no property lost, broken or stolen.
Checklist to receive full deposit refund after inspection
- Tables and chairs put away unless instructed otherwise
- All trash taken to the outside dumpster in back of the building
- No excessive cleaning required and no damage done to Lodge property inside or out; nothing lost, broken or stolen
Insurance and Payment Options
Check, Cash, Credit Card are accepted. Final full balance payment due 2 days prior to event. Event Liability insurance coverage for a minimum amount of $1,000,000.00 is required for events of 50 or more people.
- Liability Insurance must be purchased for the event by the client for any event of 50 or more people. See the FAQ for more info.
Catering, Alcohol and Deliveries
- Outside catering is allowed at no additional fee.
- Alcohol may be served if using a licensed bar with a catering permit.
- Renting party is responsible for coordinating any outside vendors and handling any deliveries to the venue.